Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April projects

I haven't been around in awhile because of this:




We got our house painted this month and had some siding replaced. We are installing a shower in the master bathroom so we covered the big picture window that was previously there.

We also finally got a swing set (this had been on the to-do list for awhile). I got one on Craigslist and the seller delivered and set it up (for a small fee). It was cheaper than new plus we didn't have to do any of the labor ourselves. The Big Girl loves it.

We are almost done with our guest room. The floor turned out to be a nightmare. After removing tons of ancient tile, we found several dips and cracks in the concrete that we are having to patch before we can lay floor.

I got my recipes organized and my last shopping trips have been simple. I have averaged about $100/week but I haven't blogged about them because they have been unusual weeks with some travel in there.

Tomorrow I'll figure out what my plans are for May.

No comments:

Post a Comment