Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday feature: Garage Sale Bargains

Garage sale season seemed to start late this year so I was more than ready to go today. I drove by four neighborhood sales within a quarter mile but I had to pick one.

Here's what I got for the (low, low) price of $9.95 (seriously, that was the total!)


I got:

--a package of clothespins (on my GS wishlist for awhile. I was so excited by these.)

--about 100 greeting/birthday/Christmas cards. Dear friends and family, while the cards I give out may be 95% off, be assured my Christmas and other holiday wishes are full value.

--a Thirty-one tote bag (techincally a Keep-it-Caddy according to the website)

--three Yankee candles in various scents

--a tiny Hershey mug that will probably hold toothpicks or matches

--tongs (have YOU ever tried to drain water from corn on the cob without them? Enough said.)

--queen fitted and flat sheet. Pillowcases were missing but I have a couple of sets my grandma embroidered that will mix and match.

--a changing pad cover.

--one other item that I can't picture because I think the recipient might read my blog and it's a new in package item that I plan to gift them.

I also got a lead to a lady who has tons of Dick and Jane fabric which I'm using for Little Girl's new decor. I found some online but the shipping killed me! I would love to find it locally.


No comments:

Post a Comment