Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Paint!!

I'm sitting here typing this with primer and paint polka dotted hands. As you can probably surmise, I've been busy painting, hence my absence from blogging.

(I thought it was a good idea to actually live life instead of just blogging about it...)

I got one wall painted blue and then my husband and I decided we kind of hated it.

From this...
...to this




It's a nice shade but just a little jarring with the rest of the house's muted theme (it looks gray here but it's actually robin's egg blue).

So we did what any other cheap/innovative people would do and mixed the blue with some other too dark paint with blue-ish undertones. It came out kind of the color of a Hershey's Kiss. Mmmmmm.





















I'm looking forward to finishing this so I can hang pictures and curtains. After that I already have grand plans for ripping up tile in the bathroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment