Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 61: Today I am



1. Grateful that The Compact makes it easy to discover fraudulent charges on the credit card.

"Honey, did you buy something at such-and-so?"
"Is it the grocery store or Goodwill? Nope, didn't buy it."

2. Hearing on the radio that depression rates have skyrocketed this winter due to the weather. As a two-time PPD veteran, I totally understand and I'm glad that spring is on the way to hopefully improve those statistics.

3. Curbing a huge urge to go buy something by going to the library and checking out twelve books at semi-random. When I likewise feel the urge to get rid of stuff, I can then return said books to the library. Win-win. And hopefully I'll discover a new favorite author. Win-win-win.

4. Celebrating the fact that in six days, our family of four plus dinner guests one night only made one kitchen bag of trash.

5. In a similar vein, happy that I only threw out one Tupperware's worth of leftovers (six day old oven fries that were turning brown and limp).

No comments:

Post a Comment