Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Days 86-88: What's making me happy in pictures

Opening Day at my clothesline.


Subsequently, sleeping on delicious smelling sheets.

Band practice. We have several members of a band who live (and therefore practice) in our neighborhood. Most of the members are in their fifties with the exception of one who is about nineteen. On warm Tuesday nights, we can hear band practice through open windows. I'm glad they are a band of the talented and non-annoying variety.

Little Girls who set the table by themselves for the first time.

This meal is brought to you by the letter K.


Bike rides.



Browsing tile selections at the hardware store and dreaming. With nice weather I have been lax about painting but I plan to finish by the end of the week. A new project is calling.



No comments:

Post a Comment