Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 29: Attention all parents of cloth diapered girls!

I have a tip for you! 

I've been having the hardest time finding pants that fit a cloth diaper bum that don't also drag the ground.

Note: Skinny jeans on cloth diapered toddlers=no good. It is never advisable to resemble the letter P when viewed sideways. That is, if you can even wrestle the things onto the kid in the first place. Little Girl is 18 months and I can't even find 2T pants that fit her right. I've been doing sweatpants for the most part.

I do have a random pair of corduroy pants that fit her fine, though. I was pondering why this is when suddenly it dawned on me. They are boys' pants! 



It makes sense that boys' pants would be cut bigger and maybe even have a larger waist. So I guess I will be searching the boys' section of Goodwill now, looking for pants that look even slightly feminine. Good thing she has a lot of ruffly shirts to wear with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment