Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 34: Menards



The other day, I semi-cheated. I stopped at Menards to browse their selection of rugs. We are in need of a large one as our hardwood floors get super cold in the winter and this isn't something I come across frequently at Goodwill.

Plus, we have a large balance on a gift card.

Plus, I love-times-a-hundred Menards.

Apparently, I was meant to stay on the straight and narrow because I found nary an area rug in the size and pattern I needed. I did find, however, that there is truly nothing I need at the moment. Not even free-after-rebate managed to lure me in after all the work I've put into decluttering.

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty. I've got who-sits and what-sits galore.

So thanks, Menards, for your selection of random house renovating tidbits that I couldn't find used in a million years, such as a cap for the toilet drain pipe to prevent sewer gas from escaping. Not that I would necessarily want that used, come to think of it. But everything else will remain within your walls, and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment