Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 56: The GFC joins a gym


                                                    Check out your closest location!

We learned recently that we get an excellent deal through both work and insurance to get a family membership at the YMCA.

Cue song playing on repeat in your brain for 18 hours straight. You're welcome.

Anyway, before we commit, we got a three day free pass. In anticipation of this, I went to the store and stocked up on the latest in workout clothes. Stay-dry, wicking, what-have-you, I bought it.

Oh wait, that wasn't me. Yeah...I was the one faced with the awesome choice between a Menards shirt and swimming shorts or my painting clothes.

To clear up the suspense, I went with the Menards sponsored ensemble but threw in the paint splattered sneakers just for fun.

In retrospect, I chose wisely. I think my paint clothes might have been a little too conspicuous. But I can guarantee I won't be consuming the latest in gym wear just to get in shape. Even if people stare at my painting shirt circa 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment